Dear all

has somebody experience with ODBC Drivers for MacOS High Sierra? Different distributions exist, but we don't like to verify all first. We would also prefer to find an opensource solution.

Thank you for your advise.

Hi Thomas and welcome to the Quest!

so far I haven't found anyone here at Meisterplan that has experience with ODBC drivers for MacOS. I'll continue to ask for input and let you know if I hear something.

Maybe there are other Quest users who can help Thomas?

Hi Thomas,

I had a short look into your problem and can help you better if you give us some more insight into what you are trying to achieve.
Are you going to use the ODBC driver for Microsoft Excel, or is it a more general question about ODBC drivers on MacOS?

If you are trying to connect Microsoft Office with your Meisterplan reporting database, I would recommend you to have a look into the Microsoft documentation about ODBC. They suggest you use the PostgreSQL integration by actualtechnologies. This is not open source, like you asked for, but should be much easier to get working.

I hope this helps you to connect you reporting database on MacOS.