Yves

Portfolio Designer Issue: Missing Scroll Functionality over time period

Dear team

I cannot scroll to year 2024 although I created projects within that time period. Please fix missing scroll functionality within the Portfolio Designer, such that scrollig over full timeline of portfolio is possible. The quarterly view does not fix the problem.

Thanks and regards,

Yves

Hello @Yves,
The solution to your problem is a bit hidden in Meisterplan: it is in the General Settings under Manage.
There you find an option called "Planning horizon in years", which is three years by default. If you increase this to 7 years, for example, this time period is displayed in the Portfolio Designer. The project in 2024 should then be visible.
Does that help you?

image.png.6cd68d7853b4dadfbddab9363a455aef.png

• Like 1

Yes thank you Simone, you solved my issue!

BR, 

Yves

Hi Simone

Do you know how to scroll back in time more than 12month from current date? I don't see some projects fully in gantt chart that started e.g. 1st.jan.2017.

Thanks for your support.

BR,

Yves

Hi Yves,

The bad news first: it is not yet possible to look back into the past for more than 12 months from today.
But now for the good news.
We are currently working on a new functionality, the time filter. With this it will be possible to set the time period into the future as well as into the past as desired.
You can find out more about this feature and others on our Hot Topic List in our Help Center.

I hope that the outlook on the further functionality of Meisterplan helps you. Be curious!