Dennis Riedel

About me - Dennis Riedel

Hello Meisterplanners,

my name is Dennis Riedel and I work as a project manager at TRUMPF Gmbh & Co. KG in Ditzingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. Before joining TRUMPF I worked at United Internet Media GmbH, a subsidiary of United Internet AG (1&1, WEB.DE, GMX, ...) as IT project manager and previously 5 years in Barcelona, Spain, where I changed my career from software development to project management.

At TRUMPF I am tasked with the creation of a project management office (departmental PMO) for Sales & Services. Main topics are transparency and prioritization of all currently running programs and projects with regards to their interdependencies on ressources. Also, as a central department, we plan to establish a common process for project portfolio management (PPM) for our business units in Sales & Services worldwide.

As we are mostly starting from scratch with PPM, I am very happy to have met Meisterplan earlier this year and got to know about "the Quest". We already had the chance to visit other Meisterplan users to learn from their experience with the software and their own PPM process. I am looking forward to challenge our PPM design with others and learn from each other.

Happy planning!

Best regards,
Dennis

• Thumb Up 2

Hello Dennis,

welcome to the Quest and thank you very much for introducing yourself! 

As a Customer Success Manager at Meisterplan, I would like to make sure that you achieve your goal of transparency and proper prioritization in your portfolio. Thus, why don't we meet for a websession and see how I can support you? 

In the meantime, feel free to post your questions in the different forums. I am sure the community is happy to help you and will also learn from your experiences when introducing PPM at TRUMPF Sales & Services.

I am looking forward to working together with you!

Regards

Manuel

• Thumb Up 1