Hello everyone,

You are all interested in Project Portfolio and Resource Management. In fact, every quest member works on this topic at his or her business. So let us discuss your experiences and issues! I would like to invite you to the brand new Meisterplan Round Table.

Learn from other Meisterplan users’ experiences or raise open questions – both related to functionalities of the software Meisterplan or PPM in general.

Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Time: 10:00 – 11:00 am (Central European Time).

Place: https://gotomeet.me/manuelschneider

Please post your topics beforehand in this forum so I can prepare a rough agenda.

Special thanks to @Alexia, @Daisy and @Mihai.Rotariu for initiating the first session of this kind a few days ago.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Regards

Manuel

• Thumb Up 1

Thank you for setting this up Manuel - I know there are other's from in my business who are very interested to hear from other businesses too. One of the topics I would like to hear more from others is on they define there project scoring within the system. 

Thank you @Daisy - here's to our first Round Table!

Great to see that you are going to participate! 

As Daisy suggested, let's make the project score our first topic. I think it would be interesting to broaden the discussion to project prioritzition methods and possibilities in general. 

Looking forward to the first MP Round Table

Next date: Wednesday, December 5, 10:00 – 11:00 CET.

Agenda:

-       every participant will present his/her Use Case of Meisterplan in 5 minutes

-       the focus topic after the presentations will be reporting

-       open discussion

Eight seats are already taken, feel free to join the Round Table! Let me know if you would like to take part and I will gladly send you an Outlook-Invitation including the log-in credentials for the meeting .