Carly

Multi-value lookup

Multi-value lookup  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would a multi-value lookup function be useful?

• Yes
    • No

Please can I request that it is possible to select more than 1 option in a lookup field?

As an example, we would like to use this to have a field with the name 'IT Tool' where we can state which IT tools will be affected by Project. It may be that none, one or multiple IT tools are affected, and we would like to be able to filter on this.

Looking forward to hearing back about this.

Many thanks.

Carly

Hello @Manuel Schneider

Please can you let me know if this would be possible as a field option? The more we develop our process in Meisterplan, the more often this is being requested.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hello Carly, thank you for your input. The topic is part of our backlog but not part of our neartime roadmap. We will happily contact you as soon as we consider realizing it. In any case we have heard this request a couple times already and I agree it will make great sense for the support of the PPM process.

Best regards,

Thomas

On 5/3/2019 at 4:02 PM, Thomas Quandt said:

Hello Carly, thank you for your input. The topic is part of our backlog but not part of our neartime roadmap. We will happily contact you as soon as we consider realizing it. In any case we have heard this request a couple times already and I agree it will make great sense for the support of the PPM process.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thank you for your response @Thomas Quandt - having multi-value lookup functionality is now a critical requirement for our instance. I look forward to discussing this with Kevin Johnson (Sandhill) on Wednesday 22 May 2019 to determine our options.

It would be really useful if Quest members could please vote on this topic, in order that the need for multi-value lookup functionality can be assessed.

Many thanks everyone!